Friday, January 4, 2013

Dramatic Wedding Gowns by Galia Lahav



High Drama! Cinematic Drama! Glamorous!  All of these words come to mind, when describing these absolutely stunning gowns, designed by Galia Lahav. "Galia Lahav's collections are spectacular and unique. They exhibit modern style while emphasizing the small details, the sewing quality and luxurious European imported fabrics".



Wedding dress – collection 2012

Wedding dress 2012 שמלות כלה

Wedding dress 2012 שמלות כלה

Wedding dress 2012 שמלות כלה

Wedding dress – collection 2012

Wedding dress - 2012

Wedding dress – collection 2012

Wedding dress – collection 2012

1 comment:

  1. I definitely plan to make my own gown! This will be my second marriage, but my first marriage ceremony. As I will be, somewhat reluctantly, changing my last name (again), I want to embrace my maiden name and my heritage by making a GREEN wedding dress. (My maiden name being Green and my heritage being Scotch/Irish.)I've also started researching, in further depth, my family's exact lineage to incorporate a KILT for him. He has agreed with the notion and so the search for that will begin soon. I want to make a truly unique, steampunkish, extravagant dress for my (second) special day. Here's the catcher..... I'll be sewing as a somewhat beginner! (I'm a little rusty.) Best wishes and happy marriages!My dresses

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover